Monday, March 28, 2011

CUSTOM gifts by MaureenMae

I recently ordered a customized necklace from MaureenMae handmade jewelry and I couldn't be happier! Maureen was great to work with, super creative, and the end product exceeded my expectations! 

 

This 1/2 inch charm is so delicate, yet the fine detail is very apparent. On the back side I have a name & date stamped. Even on such a tiny charm, the inscription is clear & easily readable.


I loved it so much, I purchased a second to give as a gift. The packaging was beautiful & really made for a special treasure.


MaureenMae does custom work which I think has many possibilities in the bridal market. This would make a perfect BRIDESMAID gift. Have a little image relating to the theme (a flower, leaf, star, etc...) and on the back inscribe the date.
The chain comes in various lengths too. I JUST LOVE THIS SHOP! Check out her shop on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment