Friday, August 27, 2010

Organic Cotton Bags from "Green Promotional Items"

I ordered some great Organic Cotton bags from GREEN PROMOTIONAL ITEMS.
They worked great for this little tote I designed.
The prices are very reasonable, and go down as the quantity goes up.
The great thing is that you can pay a small fee of $15.00 to NOT meet a large "minium order". I needed 20 bags, I paid $2.28 per bag (yes, that's for organic cotton!), plus the $15.00. I still thought it was a great deal.

Check out Green Promotional Items, they have a lot of great looking products & customer service was great!

2 comments:

  1. thankyou for providing such a nice blog for creating awareness for
    Cotton bags for green environment....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is my first visit to your blog posts and you have really gained the appreciation for such a brilliant write-up. I want to know more about your article & blog posts. Thanks & I will wait for your reply.


    eco Friendly Bags

    ReplyDelete