Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I just love chipboard!

 

 Check out the final printed version here.

The team at Pinball Publishing once again exceeded my expectations! Thanks Pinball for being so great to work with.

I know many of you think of chipboard as cliché, but I still can't get enough of it. I remember in the early 90's when I would cut-up brown paper bags into 8 1/2 x 11 and jam them through my printer. I loved it then & still love it today. Now we can find many sophisticated lines of chipboard in various thicknesses & textures from many of the leading paper companies. Neenah is one of my fave's, their Environment line "dessert Storm" has the look of chipboard, but with a smooth-refined finish. Check out Neenah's environmental commitment & test-out their paper calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment